Delivery And Returns
Packages are generally dispatched within 2-4 days after receipt of payment. Orders are shipped with a range of courier companies depending on the size of the products. We require a signature on delivery with all orders to help ensure you get your products. Where possible we will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
When returning items please include a returns form (this can be requested from firstname.lastname@example.org) as this will increase the speed and efficiency with which we can deal with your return.
Distance Selling Regulations give you the right to cancel an order and return any goods that may already have been dispatched for up to 7 days from receipt date. You do not have to give any specific reason for the return of such goods, even if you've ordered the wrong thing or you simply don't like what you've ordered that's fine! We offer a flexible returns policy and are happy to accept items back for a refund or exchange if they're not what you expected.
- Goods must be saleable as new items, and in original packaging if possible please.
- Goods must not be fitted or used.
- Goods must not be modified or personalised (such as respraying).
- We are not able to refund postage and packaging charges, both from and to ourselves, under any circumstances excepting a mistake on our part (such as posting you an incorrect item).
- If your order was sent with free items (such as a T-Shirt) you must also return these if the goods you send back reduce the overall order value under the free item threshold. If you do not send these back, your refund amount will be reduced by the full retail value of the free items.
- International returns must be marked as 'RETURN - FAILED SALE' on any customs documentation. If there are any customs fees to pay, we will deduct these from your refund/credit.
RETURNING NEW ITEMS
Please contact us before you make a return as in many cases we are able to help with your issue and prevent the need for a return, so if you are at all in doubt don't hesitate to get in touch. If you do need to send your items back, please use our returns form as it will ensure your return is dealt with as quickly as possible. We recommend using a recorded service when you send items back as it requires a signature on arrival.
WHEN A WRONG PART IS SENT TO YOU
Believe it or not we do make mistakes on the odd occasion! If we have sent you a part which is different to what is listed on your invoice we will be more than happy to make an exchange and pay your Second Class Recorded postage (or Standard Parcels for larger items) costs for returning the item. If you wish to use a faster service to return the items that is no problem, although we will only re-imburse you for the amount a 2nd Class/Standard Parcels delivery would cost.
INCORRECT, MISSING OR DAMAGED ITEMS
Firstly, please accept our apologies! We ask that you, the customer, informs JR Drift Trikes of any mistakes within three working days of receiving the order. If you do not contact us within this time then we will assume that everything on your order is correct.
Any externally damaged packages must be signed as 'Damaged' with the carrier upon delivery; failure to do so will greatly reduce the chances of any successful claim for loss or damage against our delivery companies
All returns should be made to the following address:
Drift TriKing Returns
63 Baddow Hall Crescent